NACW 2022 Venue
All NACW 2022 sessions will take place at The Westin Anaheim Resort.
The Westin Anaheim Resort
1030 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, California 92802 USA
Book Your Accommodations
NACW 2022 delegates are offered the special conference rate of US $259 + tax per night. The special room rate is available until Monday, March 14, 2022 and is subject to availability. NACW delegates who book under conference room rate also receive complimentary internet in their guestrooms. For the past five years, the special rate sold out, so please don’t delay in making your hotel reservations.
Transportation options to the venue from LAX:
- $130 for taxis (one way)
- $50-$90 for Uber/Lyft (one way)
- $39 for Prime Shuttle (one way), reservation required
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
United Airlines discounted fare
United Airlines is pleased to offer discounted airfare for the NACW conference. To book United, please:
- Make your reservation via this link, or
- You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at (800) 426-1122 with the meeting code ZKRP278169 during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Saturday – Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.
Parking rates for NACW guests are:
- Overnight parking: $35/night (self & valet). For overnight guests, your reservations will be coded with the discounted parking rates.
- Day rate: $22/day (self & valet). For self-parking, please pick up discounted stickers at the NACW registration desk. For valet, no sticker is needed, just mention NACW for the discounted valet day rate.
For you locals who will be driving in for the day, I will provide you with self-parking discounted stickers. No sticker is needed for Valet, they just need to mention they are with NAWC and they will be honored the discounted valet day rate.
For print, fax, shipping, and other business services, please visit the UPS Store onsite, located on lobby level.
Coat check and luggage storage
Luggage storage is available in the lobby, right past the Front Desk.
More on venue amenities: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/snawa-the-westin-anaheim-resort/
Green initiatives at the venue
- High-efficiency lighting in guest rooms and public areas
- Occupancy sensors
- Water conserving fixtures
- Smart irrigation practices
- Energy efficient boilers for closed loops to heat domestic water, pool, and spa
- Mobile check in to minimize key waste / paperless checking
- Dumpster monitoring
- Organic waste composting
- Environmentally preferred suppliers
- Environmentally preferred products
- Residential amenities in guestrooms
- Alternatives to plastic bottled water (including water dispensers in the lobby that allow guests to refill their containers with water)
- Sustainable food and beverage options
- Recycling of all batteries, ballasts, fluorescent lighting, e-waste, etc.
- Linenless meeting room setups