NACW 2019 Venue
All NACW 2019 sessions will take place at the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown.
InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown
900 Wilshire Boulevard (entrance on the corner of 7th and Figueroa)
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Book Your Accommodations
NACW 2019 delegates are offered the special conference rate of US $249 per night. The special room rate is available until March 23, 2019 and is subject to availability. NACW delegates who book under conference room rate also receive complimentary internet in their guestrooms. For the past five years, the special rate sold out, so please don’t delay in making your hotel reservations.
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out: noon
Nearby print solutions
The hotel does not have a business center. Print services available nearby include:
Perfect Image Printing
700 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 130
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
800 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 101
Coat check and luggage storage
Luggage storage is available at the bell desk located by the valet parking on the first floor.
Parking is valet only at the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown. The rates are $44.00 for overnight parking and $22 day rate for attendees.
Transportation options to the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown
Flyaway from LAX:
- Take the Flyaway Shuttle to Union Station ($9.75 one way)
- From Union Station, take the Red or Purple line light rail to 7th St/Metro Center. ($1.75 one way)
Public transit (requires two transfers):
- Take the Green Line Shuttle to the Aviation/LAX station
- From the Aviation/LAX station, take the Green Line to the Harbor Freeway Station ($1.75)
- Walk downstairs and take the Silver Line bus (910/950) to 7th and Figueroa
- The designated pickup spot for Uber/Lyft is in the Departures level. Head up one flight from the Arrivals level and look for the posted Ride Service Pickup sign near your terminal.
- Pro tip: If a plane(s) just landed, the ride service may be experiencing surge pricing. If you are able to wait, try again in 10 minutes.
- Average UberX price: $30-$38
- Average Lyft price: $32-$36
- $50.50 flat rate for trips between LAX and downtown Los Angeles.
Green initiatives at the venue
- InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown is registered with the LEED® Gold for Building Design and Construction certification.
- Every aspect of the building was designed with the goal of decreasing our footprint. Building orientation, daytime lighting, high-performance glazing, and thermal energy storage all reduce energy use.
- Building materials are specified with recycled content and regional value. Adhesives, sealants, paints, coatings, flooring systems and composite wood products have all been specified as low VOC to ensure the comfort and well-being of all building occupants.
- Water-efficient landscaping that uses drought-tolerant species, drip irrigation, and improved controller efficiency decreases water used for irrigation by 50 percent from the baseline. Other noteworthy reduction features include specified indoor plumbing fixtures that result in a 30 percent reduction in water use.
- The hotel also collects storm water in a 50,000-gallon storage tank for reuse in the building’s cooling towers. This both relieves the burden of storm water quantity on the city’s infrastructure and reduces the amount of water used for make-up purposes.
- Additionally, hotel guest room pods were fabricated off-site and installed as a single component. This efficient construction practice reduces the amount of materials used for construction as well as the amount of waste generated.