All NACW 2023 sessions will take place at The Westin Anaheim Resort.
The Westin Anaheim Resort
1030 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, California 92802 USA
Book Your Accommodations
NACW 2023 delegates are offered the special conference rate of US $279 + tax per night. The special room rate is available until Monday, February 27, 2023 and is subject to availability. NACW delegates who book under the conference room rate also receive complimentary internet in their guestrooms. For the past five years, the special rate sold out, so please don’t delay in making your hotel reservations.
Parking rates for NACW guests are:
- Self parking
- Day rate self parking charge is $15.00
- Overnight self parking charge is $35.00
- Valet parking
- Day rate valet: $25.00
- Overnight valet: $40.00
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
For print, fax, shipping, and other business services, please visit the UPS Store onsite, located on lobby level.
Coat check and luggage storage
Luggage storage is available in the lobby, right past the Front Desk.
More on venue amenities: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/snawa-the-westin-anaheim-resort/
Green initiatives at the venue
- High-efficiency lighting in guest rooms and public areas
- Occupancy sensors
- Water conserving fixtures
- Smart irrigation practices
- Energy efficient boilers for closed loops to heat domestic water, pool, and spa
- Mobile check in to minimize key waste / paperless checking
- Dumpster monitoring
- Organic waste composting
- Environmentally preferred suppliers
- Environmentally preferred products
- Residential amenities in guestrooms
- Alternatives to plastic bottled water (including water dispensers in the lobby that allow guests to refill their containers with water)
- Sustainable food and beverage options
- Recycling of all batteries, ballasts, fluorescent lighting, e-waste, etc.
- Linenless meeting room setups