All NACW 2023 sessions will take place at The Westin Anaheim Resort.
The Westin Anaheim Resort
1030 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, California 92802 USA
Check out our venue floorplan so you know where to go when you arrive!
Book Your Accommodations
Rooms under the NACW room block at the Westin Anaheim are booked out. Rooms may still be available at the hotel at the market rate. Also, as the conference venue is close to Disneyland, there are a number of alternate hotels close by.
United Airlines discounted fare
United Airlines is pleased to offer discounted airfare for the NACW conference for travel dates from March 18, 2023 through March 26, 2023. To book United, please:
- Make your reservation via this link or
- You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at (800) 426-1122 with the meeting code ZN2K892207 during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Central Time
- Saturday – Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time
Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.
Parking rates for NACW guests are:
- Self parking: Validate your parking stub at the parking validation machines located at the registration desk.
- Day rate self parking charge is $15.00
- Overnight self parking charge is $35.00
- Valet parking: For attendees who valet, just mention you are there for NACW.
- Day rate valet: $25.00
- Overnight valet: $45.00
Check in: 3:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am
For print, fax, shipping, and other business services, please visit the UPS Store onsite, located on lobby level.
Coat check and luggage storage
Luggage storage is available in the lobby, right past the Front Desk.
More on venue amenities: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/snawa-the-westin-anaheim-resort/
Green initiatives at the venue
- High-efficiency lighting in guest rooms and public areas
- Occupancy sensors
- Water conserving fixtures
- Smart irrigation practices
- Energy efficient boilers for closed loops to heat domestic water, pool, and spa
- Mobile check in to minimize key waste / paperless checking
- Dumpster monitoring
- Organic waste composting
- Environmentally preferred suppliers
- Environmentally preferred products
- Residential amenities in guestrooms
- Alternatives to plastic bottled water (including water dispensers in the lobby that allow guests to refill their containers with water)
- Sustainable food and beverage options
- Recycling of all batteries, ballasts, fluorescent lighting, e-waste, etc.
- Linenless meeting room setups